Based in Albany, this individual will assist the New York State Department of Health in the data analysis, programming and reporting activities focusing on the behavioral health collaborative care project related to the Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment Program (DSRIP).
- Exceptional analytical and communication (both written and verbal) skills with the ability to present data and findings to interested parties with varying technical backgrounds.
- The ability to think creatively and strategically, with strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- The ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and problems solving skills.
- Ability to create timelines and meet and/or exceed deadlines.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, epidemiology, statistics or a related field, required. Master’s degree in health services research, mathematics, public administration, or a field that is closely related to public health care, preferred.
- Two (2) years of demonstrated progressive work history, required.
- Experience with data collection and analysis of large data sets, preferred
- Proficient in the use of SAS, SPSS, SQL programming or similar languages, required.
- Experience with or knowledge of quality measurement and/or improvement, behavioral health services, New York State public health insurance programs and managed, preferred.
IPRO offers a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must note the position # identified in the title line when applying for this position.
Please submit a resume, along with a cover letter (which should include salary requirements or history to):
Attn: Human Resources
1979 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042-1002
Fax: (516) 403-5984
While we are grateful for all interest expressed in employment with IPRO, only qualified candidates being considered will be contacted.
IPRO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.