Based in Albany, this individual will provide administrative assistance to one or more senior staff members in the New York State Department of Health. Duties will include, but not limited to: assisting with a broad range of planning, implementation, reporting, and evaluation activities related to grants, capital projects and contracts. Assist in monitoring grant performance which may include review, proofreading, correspondence, and editing of policy and procedure manuals, as appropriate. Assist with voucher review and provide technical assistance. Track, monitor and report on budgets, grants and contract compliance and performance against identified and targeted DSRIP goals and objectives.
- Excellent clerical and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple work assignments.
- The ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Ability to be flexible, innovative and work independently with minimal supervision and as a team member.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and interact with a wide range of internal and external parties in a consistently positive and professional manner.
- Proficient in the use of standard office technology and Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Access, SharePoint, and PowerPoint.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- High School graduate (or equivalent), required. Some college or secretarial school training, preferred.
- Five (5) years of related experience, required.
- Previous experience in healthcare or public sector environment, preferred.
- Previous experience managing and monitoring payments or contracts, preferred.
IPRO offers a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must note the position title when applying for this position. Please submit a resume, along with a cover letter (which should include salary requirements or history) to:
Attn: Human Resources
1979 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042-1002
Fax: (516) 403-5984
While we are grateful for all interest expressed in employment with IPRO, only qualified candidates being considered will be contacted.
IPRO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans.