Based in Albany, this individual will work closely with senior managers in the New York State Department of Health, Office of Health Insurance Programs to develop, implement, evaluate, and support Medicaid Reform initiatives with a primary focus on the Health Home Initiative.
- Superior analytic and communication (both written and oral) skills with the ability to present data and findings to interested parties with diverse backgrounds.
- The demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically.
- The ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and projects and be responsible to rapidly changing priorities.
- The ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coordinate the work of other staff.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Proficiency in Access preferred.
- The ability to travel within NYS up to 25 percent.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree, required. Master’s degree in business, public administration, economics, management, or a field that is closely related to public health care, preferred.
- Eight (8) years of experience in health services research, health care policy, or health care quality monitoring or improvement projects, required.
- Five (5) years of content/subject-matter expertise in health care, such as behavioral health, long term care or health care policy, required.
- Experience with public health insurance programs and knowledge of health homes, preferred.
- Supervisory and surveillance experience, required.
IPRO offers a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must note the position # identified in the title line when applying for this position.
Please submit a resume, along with a cover letter (which should include salary requirements or history to):
Attn: Human Resources
1979 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042-1002
Fax: (516) 403-5985
While we are grateful for all interest expressed in employment with IPRO, only qualified candidates being considered will be contacted.
IPRO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.