Based in Albany, this individual will work closely with policy staff to assist the Health Home and Behavioral Health team with grant and contractual related tasks. Duties will include but not limited to: assisting in a broad range of planning, implementation, reporting, and evaluation activities related to grants, capital projects and contracts. Develop and implement procurement processes, process and prepare procurement documents and conduct Vendor Responsibility Profiles (VRPs). Assist in monitoring grant performance, which may include drafting award letters; drafting and revision of contracts, reviewing vouchers, providing technical assistance to contractors and grantees and development and monitoring of expenditures, budgets and contractual work plans. Track, monitor and report on budgets, grants and contract compliance and performance against identified and targeted goals and objectives. Write a wide range of documents including progress reports, guidance materials and policy and procedures manuals, as appropriate. Compile and analyze financial data and prepare reports and presentations. Assist in obtaining information from other Department of Health Divisions and Federal offices; clarify and prepare information requests and disseminate, as appropriate. Supervise and manage the work of staff; define and assign work assignments, ensure accuracy, quality and timely completion of assigned tasks, as appropriate.
- Superior analytic and communication (both written and oral) skills with the ability to present data and findings to interested parties with varying backgrounds.
- The demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically.
- The ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coordinate the work of other staff.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Access, SharePoint and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple completing tasks.
- The ability to travel within NYS, as needed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, accounting, business, managements, healthcare administration, public administration or a closely related field, required. Master’s degree, preferred.
- Five (5) years of experience in healthcare or social service, required.
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience or four years of experience in a lead function requiring the individual to lead a team or coordinate the work of others, preferred.
- Experience with contracting, finance, program management, preferred.
- Contract management or grant management experience, strongly preferred.
IPRO offers a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must note the position # identified in the title line when applying for this position.
Please submit a resume, along with a cover letter (which should include salary requirements or history to):
Attn: Human Resources
1979 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042-1002
Fax: (516) 403-5985
While we are grateful for all interest expressed in employment with IPRO, only qualified candidates being considered will be contacted.
IPRO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.