Based in Albany, this individual will work closely with senior staff in the New York State, Department to assist with the oversight and coordination of audits related to the programmatic implementation of initiatives associated with Medicaid Redesign, Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) and Value Based Payments (VBP). Specific duties include providing information to leadership, control agencies and divisions; performing audit-related functions including but not limited to research, review, tracking, and assisting with the audit resolutions and quality control compliance, and summary and report preparation related to audits.
- Superior analytic and communication (both written and oral) skills with the ability to present data and findings to interested parties with diverse backgrounds.
- The demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically.
- The ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and projects and be responsible to rapidly changing priorities.
- The ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coordinate the work of other staff.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The ability to travel within NYS as needed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree, required. Master’s degree, preferred.
- Three (3) years of professional experience in a health care setting, required.
- Program oversight experience, preferred.
- Audit experience, preferred.
IPRO offers a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must note the position # identified in the title line when applying for this position.
Please submit a resume, along with a cover letter (which should include salary requirements or history to):
Attn: Human Resources
1979 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042-1002
Fax: (516) 403-5985
While we are grateful for all interest expressed in employment with IPRO, only qualified candidates being considered will be contacted.
IPRO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.