This individual is primarily responsible to provide support functions for the End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Network 9 contract. This individual participates in the development and maintenance of corporate documents, reports, correspondence materials, and internal record-keeping systems.
- Strong knowledge and experience in MS Word, Excel, Publisher, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Computer proficiency with excellent typing skills and an attention to detail.
- Knowledge of correct grammar. Familiarity with medical terminology is preferred.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) with a professional telephone etiquette and demeanor.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with various levels of internal and external customers.
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritize work, work independently, and meet deadlines.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate (or equivalent), required. Associate’s and/or Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, preferred.
- A minimum of one (1) year of related work experience, required.
IPRO offers a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must note the position # identified in the title line when applying for this position.
Please submit a resume, along with a cover letter (which should include salary requirements or history) to:
Attn: Human Resources
1979 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042-1002
While we are grateful for all interest expressed in employment with IPRO, only qualified candidates being considered will be contacted.
IPRO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran