Participate in on-site assessments of hospitals for compliance with New York State regulations on post-graduate trainee working hours and conditions. Conduct and manage surveillance activities including interviewing program representatives and post-graduate trainees, and review of medical records and other pertinent documents. Communicate findings to the Supervisor. Enter data /findings into database and participates in departmental projects when assigned.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to travel to on-site surveys throughout New York state.
- Ability to work non-traditional work hours (early mornings and evenings) as needed to meet survey needs.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching hospitals and post-graduate medical education is preferred.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Healthcare, Public Policy, etc), required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of related experience, required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must note the position # identified in the title line when applying for this position.
Please submit a resume, along with a cover letter (which should include salary requirements or history) to:
Attn: Human Resources
1979 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042-1002
While we are grateful for all interest expressed in employment with IPRO, only qualified candidates being considered will be contacted.
IPRO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.