The Data Analyst II supports the Medicaid Health Care Assessment Program by assisting in the analysis of Medicaid Special Projects, acquiring and analyzing data, and preparing reports. He or she also coordinates the design of software applications to enhance project quality and productivity; supports and enhances data analysis activities through database programming and statistical analysis.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to prepare cogent analysis and reports using a variety of statistical, spreadsheet, and database programs, including but not limited to SAS, MS-Access, SQL.
- Ability to clearly present qualitative and quantitative review/analysis findings to interested parties with various backgrounds.
- Ability to handle all aspects in the full cycle of research projects.
- Ability to work well independently and with moderate supervision.
- Ability to relate well with technical and non-technical staff.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, required. Master’s degree in Health, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field, preferred.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in health or similar research and/or evaluation that involved extensive use of SAS and Access in data transformation, management and analysis, required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must note the position # identified in the title line when applying for this position.
Please submit a resume, along with a cover letter (which should include salary requirements or history) to:
Attn: Human Resources
1979 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042-1002
While we are grateful for all interest expressed in employment with IPRO, only qualified candidates being considered will be contacted.
IPRO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.