The Monitoring Reviewer performs clinic program reviews focused on the provisions of primary and preventative care within the school based health centers, school based dental clinics settings and family planning clinics, as well as all applicable regulations and guidelines. S/he must also have an understanding of, and ability to use, required monitoring tools, produce required monitoring reports, and provide appropriate technical assistance to providers.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate effectively with clinical and administrative personnel.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to travel to on-site review assignments.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- NYS RN, Pediatric/Family Nurse Practitioner, Physician’s Assistant, etc., required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in the provision of clinical services or in quality improvement/utilization reviews, required.
IPRO offers a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must note the position # identified in the title line when applying for this position. Please submit a resume, along with a cover letter (which should include salary requirements or history) to:
Attn: Human Resources
1979 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042-1002
While we are grateful for all interest expressed in employment with IPRO, only qualified candidates being considered will be contacted.
IPRO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran