This individual conducts PIP validation projects across all EQRO contracts and populations.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate quality improvement data, results and methods with physicians, QI specialists and other health plan and state staff with varying technical and clinical backgrounds.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- The ability to work flexible hours and travel as needed.
- Knowledge of scientific soundness of study design, statistical analysis, and interpretation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare related field, preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in health care quality improvement, required.
IPRO offers a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must note the position # identified in the title line when applying for this position.
Please submit a resume, along with a cover letter (which should include salary requirements or history) to:
Attn: Human Resources
1979 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042-1002
While we are grateful for all interest expressed in employment with IPRO, only qualified candidates being considered will be contacted.
IPRO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran