This individual is responsible for the daily support of corporate systems software as well as Information Systems departmental and corporate enterprise level applications and software tools. S/he will also maintain, configure, modify, design and develop systems as required. This includes day-to-day responsibility for supporting existing hardware/software, troubleshooting existing technical issues, and end user support.
- Good communication skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to create timelines and meet deadlines.
- Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products, MS Visio, and MS Project.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of staff.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Hardware/software knowledge with the ability to converse in a technical environment, as well as the ability to learn and expand technical skills in new areas based on business needs.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision as needed, as well as in a team environment.
- Technical experience with systems networking, databases, and user support.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technology or healthcare discipline or equivalent experience, required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of related experience in a business environment, required.
- Experience in the use of Excel for the analysis and reporting of data, preferred.
IPRO offers a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must note the position # identified in the title line when applying for this position.
Please submit a resume, along with a cover letter (which should include salary requirements or history) to:
Attn: Human Resources
1979 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042-1002
While we are grateful for all interest expressed in employment with IPRO, only qualified candidates being considered will be contacted.
IPRO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran