Based in New York City, this individual will assist senior staff in the New York State Department of Health, in developing, implementing evaluating, and supporting health reform initiatives with a primary focus on hospital transformation initiatives and community partner collaboration within the Delivery System Reform Incentives Program (DSRIP). Duties include but not limited to: assisting managers in a broad range of program planning, implementation reporting and evaluation activities. Provide support with processes and procedures that impact the DSRIP operational areas and goals and objectives of better health, better care, and lower cost. Develop vetted policy, operational work plans, priorities and/or quality assurance procedures. Monitor the progress of program implementation; oversight of contractor documents through use of work plans and tracking tools. Participate in internal and external working groups and other meetings.
- Excellent analytical and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving with the demonstrated ability to complete multiple competing tasks.
- The ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- The demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically with ability to present data driven or narrative findings or responses to appropriate stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Proficient in the use of standard office technology and Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The ability to travel within NYS as needed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree, required. Master’s degree in business, public administration, economics, management, or a field that is closely related to public health care, preferred.
- Three (3) years of experience health care experience, required.
- Experience with, or knowledge of NYS public health insurance programs and DSRIP, preferred.
IPRO offers a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must note the position # identified in the title line when applying for this position.
Please submit a resume, along with a cover letter (which should include salary requirements or history to):
Attn: Human Resources
1979 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042-1002
Fax: (516) 403-5985
While we are grateful for all interest expressed in employment with IPRO, only qualified candidates being considered will be contacted.
IPRO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.