Based in Albany, this individual will utilize strong organizational and interpersonal skills to provide administrative assistance to one or more senior/executive level staff members. Duties include, but are not limited to: scheduling meetings and coordinating conference calls; timely distribution and flow of mail; screening and routing telephone calls and providing follow-up as appropriate; copying and faxing, organizing and maintaining individual and contract specific files; booking conference and training rooms, etc. S/he will serve as the department and/or divisions receptionist, as appropriate. This individual will also create, proofread and/or review correspondence, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
- Excellent administrative/secretarial skills.
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to manage and prioritize work assignments.
- Ability to be flexible, innovative and work independently with minimal supervision and as a team member.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to handle internal and external calls/inquiries.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and interact with a wide range of internal and external parties in a consistently positive and professional manner.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Must be willing and able to learn new computer and technical skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate (or equivalent), required. Some college or secretarial school training, preferred.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of related experience, required.
- Previous experience in a health care or public sector environment, as well as experience in a secretarial/administrative capacity to a senior level executive, strongly preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must note the position # identified in the title line when applying for this position.
Please submit a resume, along with a cover letter (which should include salary requirements or history to):
Attn: Human Resources
1979 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042-1002
Fax: (516) 403-5975
While we are grateful for all interest expressed in employment with IPRO, only qualified candidates being considered will be contacted.
IPRO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V