Small practices with 15 or fewer clinicians, including those in rural locations, health professional shortage areas, and medically underserved areas are a crucial part of the health care system. The Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA) provides direct technical assistance to help individual Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) eligible clinicians and small practices in these settings participate in the Quality Payment Program.
We can assistance your practice in understanding the new reporting requirements, meet performance goals, and sustain or enhance reimbursement. We will help you to:
- Determine the payment program option that best suits the needs of your practice.
- Clarify the MIPS performance categories, including the scoring structure and how to report.
- Identify your performance data and trends.
- Navigate the program and maximize your reimbursement by providing ongoing education and support.
For more information on the Quality Payment Program, visit the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services QPP website: qpp.cms.gov
If you have questions, you can call us at 1-866-333-4702 or email:
- New York: NY-QPPsupport@atlanticquality.org
- Virginia: VA-QPPsupport@atlanticquality.org
- Maryland: MD-QPPsupport@atlanticquality.org
- Washington: DC-QPPsupport@atlanticquality.org
State Initiative Contacts:
- New York/Virginia
Rebecca Van Vorst, MSPH
Assistant Director, Health Care Quality Improvement
Marquis J. Brown
- Washington, DC
Kasey Fields, BS
Quality Improvement Consultant