The IPRO End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Network Program
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) relies on Network Organizations to develop relationships with dialysis professionals, providers, and patients and create a collaborative environment to improve patient care. IPRO’s ESRD Network Program operates four Networks:
- IPRO ESRD Network of New York (Network 2) – NY
- IPRO ESRD Network of the South Atlantic (Network 6) – GA, NC, SC
- IPRO ESRD Network of New England (Network 1) – CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT
- IPRO ESRD Network of the Ohio River Valley (Network 9) – IN, KY, OH
- Improve the quality and safety of dialysis related services provide for individuals with ESRD
- Improve independence and quality of life for individuals through use of self-care modalities (such as transplantation, peritoneal dialysis, and home hemodialysis) and self-directed care, as appropriate, through the end of life.
- Improve patient experience of care and assist with the resolutions of patient complaints and grievances.
- Improve the rates, when medically appropriate, of transplantation and self-directed treatment modalities in order to ensure that patients achieve optimal levels of independence and rehabilitation.
- Improve collaboration with providers to ensure achievement of all defined goals.
- Improve the use and reporting of data to measure processes of care, outcomes, and to support the ESRD Network Program.
For more information on IPRO’s ESRD Network Program, visit our website.