The Information Systems Manager collaborates with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and ESRD providers to maintain national ESRD databases which accurately and effectively record ESRD treatment records and the current status of all ESRD patients receiving Renal Replacement Therapies in IPRO’s ESRD Network of Ohio River Valley. The Information Systems Manager produces and disseminates comprehensive, provider specific comparative profiles to improve end user performance in data upkeep for CMS data systems. S/he functions as the primary data contact and source for the Network and oversees the information system infrastructure for the Network. Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Information Systems Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the daily operations, maintenance, and integrity of the Network’s database, systems, and personnel to ensure timely completion of specified deliverables and other special projects as directed.
- Strong analytical and communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to present data and findings to audiences with varying technical backgrounds.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite and particularly in use of Access and Excel for data collection, tracking, analysis, and presentation.
- Proven ability to manage projects, direct and lead staff in successfully fulfilling contract requirements within specific timeframes.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, multi-project environment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, required. Master’s degree, preferred.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in database management (including LAN & WAN), managing large information systems, working with relational databases (SQL), and adept at learning 3rd party applications quickly, required.
- Two (2) years of experience in the manipulation and interpretation of medical data to include data analysis, statistical interpretation and display, required.
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience, required.
IPRO offers a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must note the position # identified in the title line when applying for this position.
Please submit a resume, along with a cover letter (which should include salary requirements or history) to:
Attn: Human Resources
1979 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042-1002
While we are grateful for all interest expressed in employment with IPRO, only qualified candidates being considered will be contacted.
IPRO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.