This individual provides clinical support for External Quality Review activities, including validation of Performance Improvement Projects, compliance reviews, and focused studies and must have the ability to work independently with little supervision. Effective written and oral communication skills with State government and Managed Care Organization (MCO) quality and clinical staff are necessary for this position.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to relate effectively with medical, technical, analytic and administrative personnel.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to travel to on-site review assignments, both local and out of area/overnight travel.
- Proficiency in PC-based computer software, especially Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Must have ability to work flexible days and hours when necessary.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- NY or NJ Licensed RN and a graduate of an approved registered professional nurses training program, required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years clinical care experience, required.
IPRO offers a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must note the position # identified in the title line when applying for this position.
Please submit a resume, along with a cover letter (which should include salary requirements or history) to:
Attn: Human Resources
1979 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042-1002
While we are grateful for all interest expressed in employment with IPRO, only qualified candidates being considered will be contacted.
IPRO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran