Based in Morrisville, this individual will provide expertise to acquire, manage, manipulate, and analyze data and report results.
- Technical knowledge regarding data models and database design development with an understanding of XML and SQL.
- Programming skills preferred; adept at queries and report writing.
- Knowledge of statistics with the ability to communicate easily with statisticians.
- Basic understanding of data-driven Web applications.
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Healthcare Information, Computing, Mathematics, Statistics, or other related field OR four (4) years of relevant work experience in lieu of degree, required. A Master’s degree in a related field, preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience (a total of 6 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s degree OR a total of 1 year of experience for a Master’s degree in a related field) working with data, databases or related statistical experience, required.
- A background in either health care or performance measurement, preferred.
- Experience using SAS, SPSS, or other statistical package for analyzing large datasets, preferred.
IPRO offers a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must note the position # identified in the title line when applying for this position. Please submit a resume, along with a cover letter (which should include salary requirements or history) to:
Attn: Human Resources
1979 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042-1002
While we are grateful for all interest expressed in employment with IPRO, only qualified candidates being considered will be contacted.
IPRO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran