Our Experience Includes:
- Providing healthcare quality improvement consulting services since 1984.
- Successful Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Quality Improvement Organization (QIO) since 1989.
- Largest Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Network (QIN-QIO) across 11 states and the District of Columbia, serving 20% of Medicare beneficiaries.
- Subcontractor supporting QIO-QIN activities in seven additional states, impacting an added 20% of Medicare beneficiaries.
- CMS End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Network since 2006; overseeing four Networks, 13 states, serving 25% of ESRD beneficiaries.
- CMS Hospital Quality Improvement Contractor (HQIC), providing technical support to 270 hospitals nationwide to address high-priority patient safety issues.
- Primary and subcontracted Medicaid External Quality Review Organization (EQRO) in 11 states and Puerto Rico.
- Independent Review Organization (IRO) contracts in 15 states and the District of Columbia.
- Licensed by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) to conduct HEDIS® Compliance Audits™.
- Network of more than 500 board-certified physician consultants.
- Employing 350 professionals including physicians, registered nurses, epidemiologists, biostatisticians, data analysts, medical record reviewers, health policy experts, programmers, systems analysts, Web technology experts and marketing/communications specialists.
IPRO’s State and Federal Contracts
We are Nationwide Medicare and Medicaid Quality Improvement Leaders
GSA MAS Contract No. 47QRAA20D006P
- 541611 – Management Consulting (Previously PSS)
- 541511 – Web-based Marketing
- 54151S – IT Professional Services
- 54151HEAL – Health IT Services
CIO-SP3 (Hygeia Solutions Partners Joint Venture)
CMS MIDS IDIQ
CMS NQIIC IDIQ
CMS QIC IDIQ
VHA Clinical Peer Review BPA