Unbiased analysis and expert guidance for the decisions that must be made.
The appropriate selection and utilization of medication involve complex decisions and substantial risk. Unfortunately, decision makers must often rely on incomplete or industry-biased information when they really need complete, objective information from an experienced and independent partner they can trust.
The IPRO Solution
Let IPRO’s experts help you collect and analyze data from all pertinent sources and provide objective guidance rooted in experience. IPRO can also facilitate the development and implementation of effective intervention strategies utilizing the most advanced technologies.
IPRO offers the technical and clinical expertise of a team of professionals with decades of experience in health care quality improvement and clinical pharmacy, as well as a comprehensive range of services to assess and improve utilization of dedication in all pharmacy settings. IPRO will:
- Analyze data from administrative, clinical, and survey-based sources to help you fully elucidate problems and identify opportunities for continuous quality improvement
- Clinical and administrative data aggregation
- Record abstraction and personal interview
- Live and multi-media surveys
- Medical literature review
- Provide detailed reports to help you fully evaluate your present position and guide medication-related decisions
- Comparative and trend reporting
- Multivariate statistical analysis
- Clinical and economic forecasting and modeling
- Cost versus benefit analyses
- Develop, implement, and assess intervention strategies
- Product and formulary decision considerations
- Clinical and operational interventions
- Quality measure design, development, and testing
In addition to technical excellence, IPRO offers the perspective of a proven industry leader, with a long history of success in conducting federal, state and local health quality improvement efforts.
The IPRO Advantage
- The perspective of a proven industry leader with over 25 years of experience promoting quality improvement across the continuum of health care
- A team of pharmacy experts with impressive operational and academic experience, supported by clinicians in medicine, nursing, and other allied health sciences
- Data analysts with decades of experience in analyzing and reporting federal and state health care data across provider settings
- Experience in Medicare Part D quality measure development, testing, and implementation, and performance reporting
- Extensive knowledge of the health care delivery system gleaned from collaborating with hundreds of providers over many years
- Cutting edge technology supported by an in-house staff of online developers and programmers
- Secure large-capacity information systems that have exceeded stringent federal
Contact Darren M. Triller, PharmD Director, Pharmacy Services, at 516-426-3300, ext. 125 or visit us at ipro.org