This individual provides clinical support for External Quality Review activities, including validation of Performance Improvement Projects (PIP), compliance reviews, and focused studies and must have the ability to work independently with little supervision. S/he will also communicate with State government and Managed Care Organization (MCO) quality and clinical staff.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to relate effectively with medical, technical, analytic and administrative personnel.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to travel to on-site review assignments, both local and out of area/overnight travel.
- Proficiency in PC-based computer software, especially Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Must have ability to work flexible days and hours when necessary.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (Nursing, Health Policy, etc), required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of related work experience, required.
- NY or NJ Licensed RN and a graduate of an approved registered professional nurses training program, preferred.
IPRO offers a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must note the position # identified in the title line when applying for this position. Please submit a resume, along with a cover letter (which should include salary requirements or history) to:
Attn: Human Resources
1979 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042-1002
While we are grateful for all interest expressed in employment with IPRO, only qualified candidates being considered will be contacted.
IPRO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran