This individual will provide expertise to acquire, manage, manipulate, and analyze data and report results.
- Technical knowledge regarding data models and database design development with an understanding of XML and SQL.
- Programming skills preferred; adept at queries and report writing.
- Knowledge of statistics with the ability to communicate easily with statisticians.
- Basic understanding of data-driven Web applications.
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical, research or health related field, required. Master’s degree in public administration, public policy, public health or related social science with coursework including both statistical and process analysis, preferred.
- One (1) year experience working in a health care field, required. Will consider a Master’s degree in lieu of experience.
- Experience with a variety of software packages, particularly Word, SAS/SPSS, Excel. Access and Power Point, preferred.
IPRO offers a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must note the position # identified in the title line when applying for this position. Please submit a resume, along with a cover letter (which should include salary requirements or history) to:
Attn: Human Resources
1979 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042-1002
While we are grateful for all interest expressed in employment with IPRO, only qualified candidates being considered will be contacted.
IPRO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran