This individual will provide expertise to acquire, manage, manipulate, and analyze data and report results. S/he will provide research and statistical analysis, design data storage and advise on schema and query software. The Data Analyst III will also delegate tasks to the data analytic team as required.
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel/Access.
- Expert knowledge of at least one Relational Database Management System e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Strong knowledge of data capture, extract, transform, load (ETL).
- Technical knowledge regarding data models and database design development.
- Adept at queries and report writing.
- Strong knowledge of statistics, to the degree necessary in order to create valid statistical tests for significant variation (ANOVA).
- Understanding of data-driven Web applications.
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple staff, timelines, and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical, research or health related field, required. Master’s degree in public administration, public policy, public health or related social science with coursework including both statistical and process analysis, preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience working in a health care field, required.
- Experience with a variety of software packages, particularly Word, SAS/SPSS, Excel. Access and Power Point, preferred.
IPRO offers a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must note the position # identified in the title line when applying for this position. Please submit a resume, along with a cover letter (which should include salary requirements or history) to:
Attn: Human Resources
1979 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042-1002
While we are grateful for all interest expressed in employment with IPRO, only qualified candidates being considered will be contacted.
IPRO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran