The Data Analyst II supports the Healthcare Quality Improvement Program (HCQIP) by assisting in the design of analytic component of the quality improvement studies, compiling and analyzing data through database and statistical programming, and preparing written or automated reports. S/he is also responsible for the design or acquisition of applications to enhance project quality and productivity.
- Proficiency with SAS and MS Office. Strong analytical skills with the ability to prepare cogent analysis using a variety of statistical, spreadsheet, and database programs.
- Ability to clearly communicate qualitative and quantitative analysis findings to parties with various backgrounds.
- Ability to handle all aspects in the full cycle of research projects.
- Ability to work well independently and with little supervision, as well as in a team environment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree, required. Master’s degree in health science, mathematics, computer science or a related field, preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years of related work experience, required. Will consider a Master’s degree in lieu of 2 years of experience.
- Experience with a variety of software packages, particularly Word, SAS/SPSS, Excel, Access and PowerPoint, preferred.
IPRO offers a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must note the position # identified in the title line when applying for this position.
Please submit a resume, along with a cover letter (which should include salary requirements or history) to:
Attn: Human Resources
1979 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042-1002
While we are grateful for all interest expressed in employment with IPRO, only qualified candidates being considered will be contacted.
IPRO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran