This individual is responsible for planning, developing and managing Corporate Programs Review Programs including external reviews, compliance, certifications and special projects and/or contracts awarded to IPRO and carried out within the Corporate Programs Department.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully interact with all levels of personnel, internal and external customers.
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision.
- Strong supervisory skills.
- Knowledgeable in the areas of external appeals, quality and utilization reviews, as well as general aspects of the health care system.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- NYS licensed RN and a graduate of an approved registered, professional nurses’ training program, required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related discipline, preferred.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in an acute care facility preferably in medicine/surgery or special care unit; or three (3) years of experience in acute care utilization review and/or external appeals program, required.
- A minimum of three (3) years of supervisory/managerial experience in utilization review, external appeals and/or quality assurance, required.
IPRO offers a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must note the position # identified in the title line when applying for this position.
Please submit a resume, along with a cover letter (which should include salary requirements or history) to:
Attn: Human Resources
1979 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042-1002
While we are grateful for all interest expressed in employment with IPRO, only qualified candidates being considered will be contacted.
IPRO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran