The Web Developer II will be responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting object-oriented PHP/MySQL Web applications. S/he will participate in all activities of the development life cycle including planning, requirements gathering, active development, testing, production and maintenance. We are looking for a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work.
- Proven PHP experience as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
- A solid understanding of Web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
- Awareness and pride in 100% client satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Computer Science, Engineering, etc), required.
- A minimum of four (4) years of technical and IT experience with a minimum of two (2) years developing Web sites or Web applications, required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must note the position # identified in the title line when applying for this position.
Please submit a resume, along with a cover letter (which should include salary requirements or history) to:
Attn: Human Resources
1979 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042-1002
While we are grateful for all interest expressed in employment with IPRO, only qualified candidates being considered will be contacted.
IPRO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran